Not much happening
I sort of feel a week is a while to go with out updating since I'm not even going to class. But- life is just life, it keeps rolling on by though very little that is eventfull is happening. I am on a reading break which has meant making soups, going to pubs, reading lots of books (for fun from the library) and running a bit. So I will just list a few happenings this week and call it a blog!
- I went for a 45 minute run yesterday, it wasn't torture so my endurance is improving.
- George was playing with a lighter a couple of minutes ago, got it to close to Miguels head and his dreads went up in flames. After they had been safely muffed out Miguel was in such an understandable rage he dumped a full glass of orange juice down George's newly cleaned and ironed white shirt.
- I couldnt help but laugh.
- Now Miguel has about three singed and melted dreads.
- I saw the new Pride and Prejeduce. One of my all time favorites, and this lived up to it. I was sweating in parts it was so good.
- Jess wanted to cool our white wine, so she stuck in the freezer momentarly. Three days later we have found it in an exploded state.
- Canada's new Prime Minsiter is a tool.
I guess other then that weather has been nice and I'm looking forward to a trip to London in a couple of weeks. Im also looking VERY forward to spring break and seeing friends and family, the planning process has begun!
Love Caitlin

4 Comments:
Hmmm, doesn't sound like the most fun what with ppl catching fire and things exploding. What is fun? going to the coldplay concert!! Woot woot. Miss you much adn see you soon
meggs
hey cait - will you do me a favour and fire me off an e-mail with your telephone number. I am hoping to visit soon - or perhaps meet someplace to visit and travel together- lets talk
Sam
What did you like so much about P and P? I couldn't stand all that giggling between jane and elizabeth. I don't think the movie captured what a great character E. is. I liked the realism of the Bennett home, but thought Darcy didn't quite measure up. That's the thing with that great novel. We all take possession of it and demand that any movie live up to our own vision of it. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a boring report in possession of a large chunk of time must be in want of a blog.
er, make that boring reporter...zzzzz
Post a Comment
<< Home